Financial forecasts are prepared for all sorts of reasons. They may be:
- an integral part of a one-off business plan
- part of a funding application
- part of an annual planning process
- part of the monthly or quarterly reporting process
- an exercise to reassure the business that it's still moving in the right direction.
Whatever the reason, it's important to make sure that forecasts take account of the best information currently available, and address the key issues the business has - such as assessing when it will need additional resources to enable it to meet its plans going forward.
We can help you prepare your forecasts, either as a one-off exercise, or as part of our other services. And we can get as heavily or as lightly involved as you would like, ranging from in-depth analysis and preparation, to simply setting you off in the right direction and reviewing what you've done.
Trying to predict the future is always a difficult task. So we normally suggest preparing forecasts based on several different scenarios, showing what might happen if things don't quite go to plan.
If you would like to discuss whether we may be able to help you, please CONTACT US to arrange a free, no obligation meeting.