What we do
We work with the owners and senior managers of growing businesses, to help them improve their profits, their cash flow and their future. This can include:
- preparing or reviewing their monthly management accounts and preparing a commentary on those results, so that they can see how their business is performing month-by-month, comparing this against forecast and earlier months/years, and understanding the reasons for the variations;
- helping their existing finance team when they have urgent requirements or unexpected staff shortages;
- preparing budgets and forecasts, so that they can set themselves targets for the future, revise them in the light of new information, and discover what additional resources (cash, staffing, capital equipment, premises, etc) they need to achieve these targets;
- working through with them a totally tailored Business Planning Process, or running Strategic Planning Workshops with them, developing their understanding of the dynamics of their business, and giving them the confidence to act in the knowledge that, if they achieve their goals, their business will be a success;
- reviewing, and, where necessary, helping them implement changes to, their Management Information Systems, so that they spend less time on the “accounts”, or get more meaningful information, or get more timely information – or possibly all three!